These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Dr. Rose Zayco Psy.D., 2523 Herschel St., contractor is Gifford & Gifford Construction Co. Inc., 2488 square feet, converting single-family to office, $43,841.
- Jacksonville Regional Transportation Center, Buses Skyway Train Greyhound, Ticketing Buses, Elevator Stairs, Skyway Train, Pick Up Drop Off Skyway Train Buses, Parking Greyhound, Stairs Esculator, 1101 W. Bay St., contractor is Creative Sign Design LLC, 41 permits for wall and electronic message board signs, $303,000.
- San Marco East Plaza, 3563 Philips Highway, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for monument signs, $28,028.
- Hair Mechanix Man Maintenance, 11700 San Jose Blvd., No. 6, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- Midgard Self Storage, 9119 Merrill Road, No. 63, contractor is Gainesville Neon & Signs LLC, wall sign, $3,500.
- SportClips, 4413 Town Center Parkway, No. 211, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.