These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Laurel Pointe Apartments, 3000 Coronet Lane, contractor is Able Construction Group LLC, fire damage rebuild, $1.4 million.
- Carlyle at Bartram Park, 14701 Bartram Park Blvd., contractor is Screenworks Inc., 625 square feet, five permits for screen enclosures, $66,545.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Florida Laboratory Analysis LLC, 6900 Southpoint Drive N., No. 210, contractor is The Engemann Group, 2,434 square feet, tenant build-out, $24,000.
- Aralia, 214 Aralia Lane, contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., monument sign, $30,000.
- Campus Towers An Elderly Housing Community 1850 Kings Road, Jaksonville, FL., 1850 Kings Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, ground sign, $7,000.
- Harbor Freight Tools, 10950 San Jose Blvd., No. 29, contractor is Kenco Sign and Awning LLC, wall sign, $1,800.
- Duval Ford LLC, 1616 Cassat Ave., contractor is Fickling Construction Inc., 495 square feet, install carport, $30,278.
- Beach Boulevard Flea Market, 11041 Beach Blvd., contractor is Pre-Engineered Steel Inc., install photovoltaic system, $30,000.