These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Reserve at Oakleaf, 9849 Crosshill Blvd., contractor is Pools by John Clarkson Inc., install pool, $95,000.
- The Plantation Apartments, 7061 Old Kings Road S., contractor is Aqua Scape Pools & Spas Inc., install fountain, $25,000.
Office, bank, professional
- Summit Contracting Group LLC, 7595 Baymeadows Way, contractor is Summit Contracting Group LLC, 47,000 square feet, first- and second-floor tenant build-out, $1.69 million.
- UBS Financial Services Inc., 5555 Gate Parkway, contractor is Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, 5,147 square feet, tenant build-out, $1 million.
- Barton’s Home Outlet Kitchens, Baths, Floors & More, 9400 Atlantic Blvd., No. 50, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Harbor Freight Tools USA Inc., 10950 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Heartland Retail Construction Inc., tenant build-out, $220,000.