These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Sydney Trace Apartments, 8575 Merchants Way, contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 227,207 square feet, 13 permits for apartments, clubhouse, pavilion, mail kiosk, maintenance and trash compactor, $19.58 million.
- Edgewood Storage LLC, 3445 Plymouth St., contractor is Birchmier Construction Inc., 97,080 square feet, new building, $5.82 million.
- Transportation Equipment Specialists Inc., 911 Eastport Road, contractor is Deep South Electric Inc., 2,160 square feet, accessory building, $125,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Diversified Environmental Laboratories Inc., 3653 Regent Blvd., No. 204, 2,400 square feet, renovation, $75,000.
- OakTree Dental, 14595 Philips Highway, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $6,206.
- Verizon, 9612 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,950.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 8635 Blanding Blvd., No. 203, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,950.
- Jax Oriental Market, Wholesale Fresh Produce, Farm Fresh, 10584 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 8, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., three permits for wall signs, $3,400.
- Allstate Automotive & Truck Repair, 3160 W. Beaver St., contractor is CNS Signs Inc., ground sign, $2,400.