These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- UF Health Jacksonville, 655 W. Eighth St., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 2,670 square feet, energy plant addition, $10.5 million.
- Town Center Storage Inc., 3555 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is PAR Builders II Inc., 126,170 square feet, three permits for demolition, renovation and two new buildings, $7.23 million.
- IC Industrial REIT, 1350 Tradeport Drive, contractor is Ronin Contractors LLC, 9,751 square feet, fire sprinkler system replacement and pump room addition, $350,000.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 8021 Philips Highway, No. 2, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,990.
- JAX Exports Inc. 904-997-1900 Jaxexports.com, 8859 Philips Highway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $3,600.
- Verizon, 13820 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 205, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,450.