These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 7 by the city of Jacksonville.
- W.W. Gay Fire Protection, 2230 Rosselle St., contractor is Gateway Contracting Inc., new facilities, $29,372.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Bentley/Maserati Alfa Romeo, 7137 Bonneval Road, contractor is AutoBuilders General Contracting Services Inc., foundation only, vehicle stackers for parking lot inventory vehicles, $450,000.
- USAA ATM, 9400 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Security Vault Works Inc., install new ATM drive-up island with signage, $65,000.
- Ortega Place, 5469 110th St., contractor is Veteran Construction Solutions LLC, ground sign, $13,736.
- USAA, 9400 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Security Vault Works Inc., two signs, $8,200.
Compiled by Karen Brune Mathis