These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 4 by the city of Jacksonville.
- San Marco Crossing Apartments, 1810 Bertha St., contractor is Crown Pool Cleaning Inc., install pool, $192,500.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Tru by Hilton, 2970 Hartley Road, contractor is Village Pools of Central Florida LLC, install pool, $87,700.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty Inc., 12276 San Jose Blvd., No. 744, contractor is The Herron Group LLC, 3,854 square feet, tenant build-out, $67,330.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Impact Christian Academy, 9501 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Sauer Inc., 22,000 square feet, tenant build-out for classrooms, $2 million.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Autozim LLC, 172 St. Johns Bluff Road N., contractor is Alliance Builders Group Inc., 5,000 square feet, new building, $175,000.
- First Watch, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, 9271 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., nine permits for wall signs, $8,400.
- Bens Collections Women’s Clothing & Accessories, 7945 103rd St., No. 16, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Extra Space Storage, 100 Girvin Road, contractor is Pre-Engineered Steel Inc., install photovoltaic system, $100,000.
- Extra Space Storage, 5550 Timuquana Road, contractor is Pre-Engineered Steel Inc., install photovoltaic system, $100,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!