These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Aug. 19 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 12743 Abess Blvd., contractor is Bliss Products and Services Inc., 384 square feet, install pavilion at Abess Park, $27,279.
- Banyan Street Properties, 1 Independent Drive W., contractor is Fisher Communication Group Inc., equipment installation for radio enhancement, $45,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Jacksonville Chiropractic & Wellness Center LLC, 7908 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Building Dynamics Inc., 1,926 square feet, tenant build-out, $55,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Cornerstone Classical Academy Inc., 2360 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., install six temporary modular classroom buildings, $55,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Fields Motorcars of Florida Inc., 10211 Atlantic Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Restoration & Construction Specialists LLC, convert storage building to automotive repair shop, $465,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!