The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Topgolf, 10551 Brightman Blvd., no contractor listed, netting system, including poles, cable and hardware, $1.5 million.
Office, bank, professional
• Allstate Insurance Co., 4920 San Pablo Road S., contractor is M.A. Mortenson Co., renovation of 5,560-square-foot cafeteria, $1.13 million.
• Baptist Health Properties, 1650 Prudential Drive, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors, build-out of 5,919 square feet in Suite 210, $450,000.
• FDG Flagler Center Land LLC, 12926 Gran Bay Parkway W., contractor is Center, Knight & May Contractors, $522,120.
• Quality Inn Conference Center, 6802 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Scott Waterproofing, $107,000.
• Baymeadows Inn & Suites, 8050 Baymeadows Circle W., contractor is Kimberly Houston Roofing, $20,000.
• Epic Theaters, 8368 Merchants Way, contractor is Sign-Xpress, two permits totaling $11,000.
• Circle K, several addresses, contractor is Brite Lite Service Co., 13 permits totaling $28,500.