These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Jan. 11 by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Quiet Logistics Inc., 2619 Ignition Drive, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 174,157 square feet, tenant build-out, $199,217.
- Concierge Home Care of Jacksonville, 4655 Salisbury Road, No. 110, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., 6,450 square feet, tenant build-out, $141,070.
School, Library, Other Educational
- River City Science Academy, 8160 Baymeadows Way W., contractor is Blue Ocean Construction Inc., 22,940 square feet, new gym building, $2.27 million.
- Pecan Park RV Resort, 650 Pecan Park Road, contractor is B&S Signs Inc., electronic message board monument sign, $48,000.
- Aspen Dental, 9920 Southside Blvd., contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., monument sign, $2,652.
- John G. Dooley, 1931 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Realco Recycling Co. Inc., 26,848 square feet, building demolition, $75,000.