These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 6 by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- St. Pius Church, 1470 W. 13th St., contractor is J.C. Harward & Associates Inc., 1,500 square feet, interior renovation, $314,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Genpact, 10401 Deerwood Park Blvd., No. 4, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 5,616 square feet, tenant build-out, $150,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Take 5 Oil Change, 8924 San Jose Blvd., contractor is J. Lane Construction LLC, wall repair, $70,280.
- Exxon, 15411 N. Main St., contractor is Petroleum Group LLC, ground sign with electronic gas pricer, $15,000.
- South State, 1325 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, two permits for signs, $4,000.