These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 25 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Lofts at Murray Hill, 840 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Go Solar Power LLC, install solar system, $216,412.
- Westland Park Apartments, 6710 Collins Road, contractor is Al Bosgraaf & Sons Inc., replace playground equipment, $26,381.
- Benjamin P. Frisch, 14105 WM Davis Parkway, No. 110, WheelHouse Storage unit build-out, $100,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- DHI Mortgage Co., 12276 San Jose Blvd., No. 736, contractor is The Herron Group LLC, 5,550 square feet, tenant build-out, $176,550.
- Exit Realty, 12276 San Jose Blvd., No. 727, contractor is The Herron Group LLC, 1,557 square feet, tenant build-out, $43,000.
- Tillman Building Services Inc., 126 Halsema Road N., contractor is Tillman Building Services Inc., 4,800 square feet, install storage shed, $15,000.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd. N., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 18,344 square feet, two permits for restroom renovations in the Brest and Howard buildings, $364,000.
- VyStar Credit Union, 1831 Dunn Ave., contractor is Brown Enterprises, two permits for monument signs, $79,262.
- Showroom, Hurricane Garage Doors, Sales & Service, 5250 Bowden Road, No. 103, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three permits for wall signs, $7,020.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, 3860 University Blvd. W., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., pole sign, $1,200.
- El Potrillo Tortilla Shop, 1625 Leon Road, contractor is JVI Construction Group LLC, 1,680 square feet, tenant build-out, $30,000.