These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 9 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Novo Kendall Apartments, 1290 Kendall Town Blvd., contractor is Pools by John Clarkson Inc., install pool, $178,332.
Church, Other Religious
- Baymeadows Islamic Center Inc., 8225 Dix Ellis Trail, contractor is Impact Enclosures Inc., 900 square feet, screen room addition, $40,000.
- Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, 1680 Dunn Ave., No. 39, contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., 5,820 square feet, substation build-out, $95,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Southern Veterinary Partners LLC, 8540 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 1, contractor is J. Lane Construction LLC, 3,765 square feet, tenant build-out, $650,000.
- 121 Financial Credit Union, 6801 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Forshee Contracting Services LLC, 7,039 square feet, tenant build-out, $530,000.
- Cain & Bultman Inc., 2145 Dennis St., contractor is Marand Builders Inc., 1,363 square feet, office build-out in warehouse, $240,000.
- Heritage Capital Group Inc., 5210 Belfort Road, No. 300, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 9,100 square feet, tenant build-out, $156,600.
- Mix Theory Studios Inc., 233 E. Bay St., No. 610, contractor is KMS Systems Inc., 1,566 square feet, recording studio build-out, $26,150.
- Dunkin’, 3930 Sunbeam Road, contractor is Suncoast Industrial & Construction Services Inc., 1,862 square feet, interior renovation, $119,021.
- Shores Liquors, 909 Arlington Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,250.
- Brazil Deli Market LLC, 10045 San Jose Blvd., No. 10041, contractor is Hanul Construction LLC, 3,368 square feet, tenant expansion, $83,345.