These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 9 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Novo Kendall Apartments, 1290 Kendall Town Blvd., contractor is Pools by John Clarkson Inc., install pool, $178,332.
Church, Other Religious
- Baymeadows Islamic Center Inc., 8225 Dix Ellis Trail, contractor is Impact Enclosures Inc., 900 square feet, screen room addition, $40,000.
- Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, 1680 Dunn Ave., No. 39, contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., 5,820 square feet, substation build-out, $95,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Southern Veterinary Partners LLC, 8540 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 1, contractor is J. Lane Construction LLC, 3,765 square feet, tenant build-out, $650,000.
- 121 Financial Credit Union, 6801 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Forshee Contracting Services LLC, 7,039 square feet, tenant build-out, $530,000.
- Cain & Bultman Inc., 2145 Dennis St., contractor is Marand Builders Inc., 1,363 square feet, office build-out in warehouse, $240,000.
- Heritage Capital Group Inc., 5210 Belfort Road, No. 300, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 9,100 square feet, tenant build-out, $156,600.
- Mix Theory Studios Inc., 233 E. Bay St., No. 610, contractor is KMS Systems Inc., 1,566 square feet, recording studio build-out, $26,150.
- Dunkin’, 3930 Sunbeam Road, contractor is Suncoast Industrial & Construction Services Inc., 1,862 square feet, interior renovation, $119,021.
- Shores Liquors, 909 Arlington Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,250.
- Brazil Deli Market LLC, 10045 San Jose Blvd., No. 10041, contractor is Hanul Construction LLC, 3,368 square feet, tenant expansion, $83,345.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!