These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 8 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Bainbridge Avenues Walk, 10598 Cordgrass Lane, contractor is Theisen Brothers Gunite Inc., install swimming pool, $201,213.
- City of Jacksonville, 639 W. Duval St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 10,970 square feet, Fire Station #4 renovation, $556,100.
- Baptist Medical Center, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is Baptist Health Systems Inc., 15,477 square feet, cafeteria renovation, $4 million.
- Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices, 910 Dunn Ave., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., three permits for wall signs, $7,000.
- Amazon Delivery, Main Entry, 13450, 13450 Waterworks St., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., seven permits for ground, monument and wall signs, $5,800.
- Marshalls, 10261 River Marsh Drive, No. 197, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,495.
- Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Substation Zone 6, 1680 Dunn Ave., No. 39, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,495.
- Moncrief Liquor Inc., 7211 103rd St., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 3,196 square feet, tenant build-out, $28,500.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!