These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 8 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Bainbridge Avenues Walk, 10598 Cordgrass Lane, contractor is Theisen Brothers Gunite Inc., install swimming pool, $201,213.
- City of Jacksonville, 639 W. Duval St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 10,970 square feet, Fire Station #4 renovation, $556,100.
- Baptist Medical Center, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is Baptist Health Systems Inc., 15,477 square feet, cafeteria renovation, $4 million.
- Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices, 910 Dunn Ave., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., three permits for wall signs, $7,000.
- Amazon Delivery, Main Entry, 13450, 13450 Waterworks St., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., seven permits for ground, monument and wall signs, $5,800.
- Marshalls, 10261 River Marsh Drive, No. 197, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,495.
- Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Substation Zone 6, 1680 Dunn Ave., No. 39, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,495.
- Moncrief Liquor Inc., 7211 103rd St., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 3,196 square feet, tenant build-out, $28,500.