These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Dec. 3 by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- TIMGMT Acquisitions LLC, 7268 Exline Road, contractor is Jimco Site Services Inc., 7,806 square feet, building demolition, $40,000.
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, 4315 Pablo Oaks Court, contractor is Foresight Construction Group inc., 21,924 square feet, psychiatric unit tenant build-out, $2.6 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- 50 West 8 Street LLC, 50 W. Eighth St., contractor is W.E. Hunt Restoration & Construction Inc., 1,670 square feet, renovation, $20,000.
- Owned by Link, 13845 Alvarez Road, contractor is Perspective1 LLC, two permits for wall and plaque signs, $5,500.
- Owned by Link, 13500 Tradeport Circle E., contractor is Perspective1 LLC, two permits for wall and plaque signs, $5,500.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!