These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 22 and 23 by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, bank, professional
- Fisher Tousey Attorneys at Law, 501 Riverside Ave., No. 700, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., 3,850 square feet, interior renovation, $442,283.
- Hoegh Autoliners Inc., 225 Water St., No. 1400, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 4,630 square feet, tenant build-out, $264,397.
- Charlo’s Kitchen Roti Shop, 216 W. 21st St., contractor is KC Constructors Inc., 1,161 square feet, converting use, $25,500.
- P3 Heart Hospital Emergency, P1 Employee & Medical Staff Parking, P3 Heart Hospital Emergency & P2 Baptist Medical Center Wolfson Children’s Hospital Women’s Pavilion, Howard Building, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., six permits for ground signs, $12,900.
- Body Mechanics Physical Therapy Eurofed Automotive Repair, Fastlane Auto, Mars Auto Paint, 8307 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., replace cabinet on pole sign, $7,750.
- T-Mobile, 14866 old St. Augustine Road, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $5,000.
- Vivint, 8595 Beach Blvd., No. 341, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $2,000.
- Best Friends Doggy Daycare & Spa, 10991 San Jose Blvd., No. 1, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $1,500.
- Rose Darling Salon, 1622 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,400.
- Circle K, 100 Southside Blvd., contractor is W.H. Bass Inc., 42,940 square feet, former auto dealership building demolition, $117,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!