These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 20 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 128 E. Forsyth St, contractor is Auld & White Contractors LLC, 2,362 square feet, Florida Theater second-floor renovation, $1.1 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- UBS Financial Services Inc., 1 Independent Drive W., contractor is Rubicon General Construction LLC, 7,343 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.92 million.
- Dun & Bradstreet Inc., 5335 Gate Parkway, contractor is Lay/Duckworth Construction Co., 4,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $400,000.
- St. Johns Town Center LLC, 4711 River City Drive, No. 106, contractor is Kaneco Construction LLC, 400 square feet, mail security office build-out, $130,000.
- Bar Molino, 1538 Hendricks Ave., No. 4, contractor is No Limit Contracting LLC, 2,966 square feet, restaurant and retail build-out, $260,000.
- Cargo Transmission, 743-2277, Complete Automotive Repair Foreign & Domestic, 1604 University Blvd. N., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $8,170.
- Jacksonville Public Library, Regency Square Branch Library, 9900 Regency Square Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $2,483.
- Bold Bite Orthodontics, 14035 Beach Blvd., No. 104, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign $2,446.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!