• Andy Cummings, P.E. of Connelly & Wicker Inc., has been installed as president of the Florida Section of American Society of Civil Engineers. Cummings has served ASCE since 1993, beginning with the presidency of the Jacksonville Branch for two years before advancing to the state level.
• St. Vincent’s will debut its new e-newsletter before the end of the month, which will provide free health information to the community via the Internet. The newsletter, which will be provided quarterly, will feature stories on medical breakthroughs nationally and news happening at St. Vincent’s. To sign up, go to www.stvincentshealth.com and go to Click here for your free subscription.
• St. Vincent’s Nursing Internship program is accepting applications for the next class, scheduled to begin in January. Requirements include graduate nurse or registered nurse, satisfactory references, full time employment and a one-year commitment after the internship is completed. For information, call 308-7360.
• The Downtown Development Authority is scheduled to meet Nov. 28 at 9:30 a.m. at City Hall in City Council Committee Room B.
• Dr. Todd Sack, president of the Duval County Medical Society, is the speaker at Monday’s Meninak Club meeting at the Radisson, beginning at 12:15 p.m. For information, call 399-3050.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!