The law firm’s attorneys and staff volunteer at 40 Northeast Florida nonprofits.
In recognition of its 40th anniversary, attorneys and staff at Taylor, Day, Grimm & Boyd volunteered at 40 nonprofit organizations in Northeast Florida.
“It’s important for us to support not only our clients but also the community in which we work and live,” firm shareholder Christopher Mueller said in a news release.
Throughout the year, the firm chose organizations to support with volunteer hours and monetary donations. From walking dogs at the Jacksonville Humane Society to working with Northeast Florida Builders Association’s Builders Care when a World War II veteran needed help with home repairs, the team spent hours volunteering in the community.
Donations were made to organizations including JASMYN and the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation. There was a toy drive for Toys for Tots and school supplies were collected for Stuff the Bus.
“Everyone on our team participated in some way and, though our 40 for 40: Give Back campaign has ended, we remain committed to supporting organizations that make a difference on the First Coast,” Mueller said.
Organizations supported during the Taylor Day Law 40 for 40 Give Back campaign:
• Beaches Habitat for Humanity
• Child Cancer Fund
• City Rescue Mission – Shoeboxes of Love
• Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech
• Feeding Northeast Florida
• Fraternal Order of Police
• Faithful Servant Missions Run With a Mission
• Hunger Fight
• Jacksonville Humane Society
• JaxParks Teen Warehouse
• JFRD Station 34
• K9s for Warriors
• League of Women Voters Jacksonville First Coast
• Literacy Alliance of Northeast Florida
• National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Duval County Chapter
• NEFBA Builders Care
• North Florida School For Special Education
• Pop Warner Little Scholars
• ReStore Jacksonville
• Ronald McDonald House of Jacksonville
• See The Girl
• Street League Skateboarding World Championships
• Sulzbacher Center
• Susan G. Komen for the Cure
• The ARC Jacksonville - Dinner with Bill & Friends
• The Salvation Army Angel Tree
• Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation
• Toys for Tots
• UC Davis Honey and Pollination Center
• United Way of Northeast Florida - Stuff The Bus
• Villages of Hope
• Walk for Wishes – Make-A-Wish Foundation
• White Harvest Farms
• World Central Kitchen
• Wounded Warrior Project
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!