One leader will be named overall winner at breakfast on Feb. 12.
The JAX Chamber on Thursday announced its 2019 Small Business Leader of the Year winners.
The winners were selected by the Chamber Councils, the Beaches Division and the Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
One leader will be named the overall winner at the Small Business Leader of the Year Breakfast on Feb. 12 at the Schultz Center, 4019 Boulevard Center Drive. Check-in is at 7:30 a.m. followed by the breakfast at 8 a.m.
Here are the winners:
- Phil Aitken, Keller Williams, Arlington Council.
- Brian Anderson, Fluffy Cuts Pet Spa, Beaches Division.
- Nan Kreamer, Avenue CFO Services, Downtown Council.
- Kristy Alexander, Apple Rose Beauty, LLC, Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
- Dr. Vasco Valov, Abundant Life Health Center, Health Council.
- Johnny Helms, Lumbee Group, Jacksonville IT Council.
- Terry Bunch, The Flying Locksmiths, Mandarin Council.
- Randy Reep, The Law Offices of Randy Reep, North Council.
- Dr. Lauren Cost, Revolution Chiropractic, Professional Women’s Council .
- Heather Borders, Kailo Nutrition, South Council.
- Antoinette “Tina” Meskel PE, Meskel & Associates Engineering PLLC, Transportation & Logistics Council.
- Sheila Lusis, Aflac-Sheila Lusis, West Council.