ImpactJAX board of directors named.
Promotions, hirings and happenings for business people in Northeast Florida. Send items to [email protected]
Steven Libman was named president and CEO of the Jacksonville Symphony. Libman was chief advancement officer at the Atlanta Ballet and led a $23.5 million capital campaign, a $5 million annual fund and raised more than $150 million during his career. Former President and CEO Robert Massey announced in January 2019 that he would step down from his position.
Richard Naylor, director of business operations for the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund, will chair the 2020 ImpactJAX board of directors. ImpactJAX is the young professionals organization of the JAX Chamber. Other members of the board include:
• Immediate past Chair Lauren Braddock Alcorn, ServPro of The Beaches/Ponte Vedra
• Chair-elect Jon Cagan, Cagan & Cagan Law Firm
• Membership Chair Ebony Carter, Black Knight
• At-large member Sarah Gordon, Jacksonville University
• At-large member Moyla Halimy, Parker + Lynch
• Professional Development Chair Graham Hawkins, Bank of America
• Service and Giving Chair Kayla Nocella, AXA Advisors
• Social and Cultural Chair Britten Shea, Black Knight
• Community Engagement Chair Amanda Trotenberg, Burdette Ketchum
• Public Policy Chair Tom White, Adams and Reese
OneJax, an institute of the University of North Florida, announced the recipients of its 2020 Humanitarian Awards, to be awarded Silver Medallions:
• Dr. Jeffrey Levenson, co-developer and coordinator of Jacksonville’s Gift of Sight; president of Vision is Priceless; chief medical officer of SEE International.
• MaliVai Washington, founder, and Terri Florio, executive director, MaliVai Washington Youth Foundation.
• Melanie Patz and Lynn Sherman, co-chairs of the Jacksonville Community Remembrance Project; leaders of 904Ward.
• Michael Ward, co-founder of the Michael Ward and Jennifer Glock Foundation; retired CEO of CSX.