Solera at Kendall West a $41 million construction project.
Richbuilt Group of Jacksonville LLC seeks permits to build its proposed 378-unit apartment community in Arlington, although plans show a name change from Ibis Pointe to The Solera at Kendall West.
The city is reviewing permit applications for 20 apartment buildings totaling a job cost of $40.5 million.
Permits show 11 18-unit buildings and nine 20-unit structures on 28.25 acres west of the Southside Connector and south of Lone Star Road.
Permits show an address of 1462 Solera Terrace. The apartments will comprise 108 one-bedroom, 222 two-bedroom and 48 three-bedroom units.
Amenities will include a clubhouse and pool.
Richbuilt is based in Fort Pierce. Rich Properties bought the land from Indigo Jax Apartments LLC for $3.5 million.
The site is north of Regency Square Mall.
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits to rebuild in Mandarin
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits intends to redevelop its Mandarin site at 9436 San Jose Blvd. with its new prototype.
The city is reviewing a permit application for an almost $2 million construction project to build a 13,005-square-foot store on about an acre.
ABC Properties Ltd. of Orlando owns the property.
The new ABC will be built behind the existing store, allowing operations to continue during construction. The site is at southwest San Jose Boulevard and Cardinal Point Drive.
When the new store opens, the existing one will be torn down.
Orlando-based ABC said in April that the interior design was the latest for its stores, with a central guest services counter with wine taps, a growler filling station and a cash register.
The 6313 Roosevelt Blvd. store, which opened Jan. 25, was the first in the state to be built with a new center experiential area, which ABC said will be replicated in the San Jose store.
Costa Verde Plaza acquired
Costa Verde Plaza is under new ownership.
A Rosenbaum family group led by developer Marc Angelo paid $5 million for the property at 2415 S. Third St. in Jacksonville.
The 27,432-square-foot shopping center was built in 1973. The Casa Maria restaurant is one of its tenants.
Marc and Beth Angelo are managers of 2415 3rd Street South LLC, which bought the 1.59-acre property Dec. 21 from Costa Verde Properties Inc., led by Lee Najjar with a mailing address in Atlanta.
“It’s a great piece of real estate,” Marc Angelo said.
He said he plans to clean up the site, repaint the building, repair the roof, seal-coat and stripe the parking lot and install new handrails.
“It’s going to have a fresh look,” he said.
Angelo said the occupancy is 90 percent.
“There is a camaraderie of tenants there. They are proud of it and I want to give them something to be proud of,” he said.
Angelo said the center is a Jacksonville Beach landmark.
Angelo also is a partner in the Third Street Village across the street. Tenants there include Roy’s and Bonefish Grill.
He called Costa Verde a “long-term play.”
- Sola Salon Studios proposes a Riverside presence at 1021 Oak St. West Design and Build LLC of Indianapolis is the contractor for a permit in review that shows an almost $450,000 build-out of the 7,100-square-foot building for the salon.
- T-Mobile is preparing to build-out in Baymeadows Corner at 8355 Baymeadows Road. T-Mobile will take 2,500 square feet on the end. The Malle Co. Inc. is the contractor.
- Pet Angels Animal Hospital will take 2,905 square feet in Collins Plaza at 7067 Collins Road. Osterer Construction Co. Inc. is the contractor for the build-out.
- The city is reviewing engineering plans for a 5,250-square-foot AutoZone at 13759 Beach Blvd., next to Gerona Drive. The engineer is Taylor & White Inc.
- The Block Skate Supply is expanding at 1717 N. Main St. in Springfield, adding space for a stock room, lounge and other functions.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!