These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Planet Fitness, 5810 Normandy Blvd., No. 2, contractor is NNI Construction Co., 24,677 square feet, tenant build-out, $967,841.
- City of Jacksonville, 135 W. Monroe St., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., install flag poles in Hemming Park, $63,367.
- Canterbury Gardens Apartments, 1591 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Bemar Services Inc., 22 permits for repair, $22,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, 225 E. Coastline Drive, contractor is Complete Property Services Inc., interior renovation, $751,790.
- Pine Castle Inc., 4911 Spring Park Road, contractor is Big Fish Roofing and Waterproofing LLC, roof replacement, $20,000.
- 9731 Beach Blvd. LLC, 9731 Beach Blvd., contractor is Al Davis Roofing Co. Inc., roof repair, $18,000.
- Community Rehabilitation Center Inc., 623 Beechwood St., contractor is FastTrack Builders Inc., roof replacement, $14,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Dunn Avenue Charter School, 2100 Dunn Ave., contractor is The Haskell Co., 17,530 square feet, demolish structure, $45,754.
- The Table @ CFC, 10391 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- Walmart, 10991 San Jose Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Newco Construction of America Inc., renovation, $1.39 million.
- Walmart, 9890 Hutchinson Park Drive, contractor is Newco Construction of America Inc., renovation, $1.14 million.
- St. Johns Town Center LLC, 4791 River City Drive, No. 125, contractor is WFO Construction LLC, interior alteration, $24,250.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!