These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Bishop Gate Apartments, 500 Bishop Gate Lane, contractor is Tribridge Residential Construction LLC, 49,493 square feet, three permits for new buildings, $6.16 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Allstate Insurance Co., 4920 San Pablo Road S., contractor is M.A. Mortenson Co., addition, $268,552.
- 6737 Southpoint Realty II LLC, 6737 Southpoint Drive S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 109,438 square feet, interior demolition, $115,000.
- 1128 Laura LLC, 1128 N. Laura St., contractor is Wilkinson Construction LLC, alteration, $30,000.
- Wells Creek, 14073 Philips Highway, contractor is Mattamy Homes Corp., 64 square feet, accessory building, $297,000.
- 9925 San Jose LLC, 9961 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., new roof, $61,400.
- Fields Motorcars of Florida Inc., 7018 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, new roof, $38,690.
- Holman Holdings LLC, 1225 Ellis Road S., contractor is BRC Roofing & Construction Inc., roof replacement, $18,000.
- Shadow Bay Apartments, 8833 Old Kings Road S., contractor is AG Contracting Inc., roof replacement, $15,000.
- Jesus M. Logronio, 11367 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Galaxy Builders Inc., roof replacement, $12,400.
- SUR, 7385 Park Village Drive, 11507 Village Crossing Drive, contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, two permits for monument signs, $22,122.
- Ciel, Luxury Apartments, 4929 Skyway Drive, contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, two permits for ground and wall signs, $19,650.
- CubeSmart Self-Storage, Office, 2004 Edison Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., five permits for wall signs, $13,600.
- Save A Lot, 8000 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $10,000.
- Smoothie King, 790 Skymarks Drive, No. 103, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, 6752 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- Kelly’s, Furniture Warehouse, 1030 Arlington Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,800.
- Little Bee Stitch and Print, 12200 San Jose Blvd., No. 18, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,500.
- Lily Pulitzer, 4812 River City Drive, No. 107, contractor is WFO Construction LLC, 1,684 square feet, tenant build-out, $168,850.
- AT&T, 14057 Philips Highway, contractor is Mastec Network Solutions LLC, cell tower upgrade, $74,184.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!