These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Weldon, 1650 Moncrief Village N., contractor is NEI General Contracting Inc., three permits for renovations, $430,368.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Lloyd Holdings LLC, 140 Stockton St., contractor is Vesta Modular, 2,100 square feet, new building, $136,000.
- Solano Grove Condominium Association Inc., 9252 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, roof replacement, $32,500.
- Riverside Square LLC, 2510 Oak St., contractor is Tillman Building Services Inc., roof replacement, $24,625.
- Riverside Square LLC, 2502 Oak St., contractor is Tillman Building Services Inc., roof replacement, $22,000.
- Soldiers of Christ All Denominations Church Inc., 6455 Restlawn Drive, contractor is KLT Construction Inc., roof replacement, $410,000.
- Hodges, Mazda, Service, 10681 Philips Highway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four permits for wall and ground signs, $9,800.
- State Farm Stephanie Frehse, 13453 N. Main St., No. 106, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- L’Occitane en Provence, 4790 River City Drive, No. 107, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., projection sign, $1,200.
- Injury Care Centers, 6871 Belfort Oaks Place, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Caliber Beach Blvd. LLC, 13997 Beach Blvd., contractor is Ticon Commercial Inc., 4,971 square feet, building demolition, $19,000.
- T-Mobile South LLC, 12064 Kevin Allen Lane, contractor is Florida Tel-Con Inc., two permits for new cell tower and equipment, $265,000.