These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Cleaster Acourek-Cherry, 962 Cherry St., contractor is SeaCo Construction Group LLC, interior renovations, $50,000.
Church, Other Religious
- Mt. Olive Primitive Baptist Church of Jacksonville Inc., 1319 N. Myrtle Ave., contractor is Combined Industries LLC, kitchen and restroom renovations, $95,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Blue Way Developers LLC, 12276 San Jose Blvd., contractor is The Herron Group LLC, 5,909 square feet, interior renovation, $75,000.
- Scratchwerk Holding LLC, 2001 Art Museum Drive, contractor is Combined Industries LLC, 2,085 square feet, tenant build-out, $55,000.
- VyStar, 13680 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is All Around Roofing Inc., new building roof, $18,090.
- Hidden Hills Golf Club, 3901 Monument Road, contractor is Citrus Contracting LLC, roof replacement, $11,780.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Auto Masters Fleet Services Inc., 5109 W. Beaver St., contractor is Crane Construction of Jacksonville Inc., 900 square feet, install canopies and addition, $150,000.
- Normandy Equities Ltd., 5205 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Target Contractors Inc., renovation, $43,903.