These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- Crown Point Baptist Church Inc., 10153 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Hygema House Movers Inc., foundation repair, $88,500.
- Baptist Health Properties Inc., 14550 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, install foundation, $135,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Candlewood Suites Jacksonville-Mayport, 2073 Mayport Road, contractor is Florida Luxury Pools Inc., new swimming pool, $39,950.
- St. Johns Square Land Trust, 11250 Beach Blvd., contractor is Peach State Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $240,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- RaceTrac, 8715 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Venture Construction Co., 13,280 square feet, three permits for new building, canopy and dumpster enclosure, $1.21 million.
- AutoZone, 10338 Beach Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall and ground signs, $7,000.
- Le Petite Paris Cafe, 9965 San Jose Blvd., No. 46, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $6,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 298 Cherry Ridge Drive, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower equipment upgrade, $30,000.