These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Gregory West Apartments, 7844 Gregory Drive, contractor is Sweetwater Restoration Inc., two permits for window and door replacement, $50,210.
- Disney Paint and Body Inc., 4711 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Charles Construction Group LLC, install paint booth, $46,367.
Office, Bank, Professional
- 4168 Southpoint Parkway LLC, 4168 Southpoint Parkway S., No. 202, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 3,163 square feet, interior renovation, $72,500.
- Champion Brands Inc., 5520 Florida Mining Blvd., 338 square feet, two permits for pergola installation, $27,000.
- Popeyes, 45 Duval Station Road, contractor is Venture Construction Co., 2,265 square feet, new building, $4.75 million.
- Jacksonville Arts and Music School Inc., 3315 N. Liberty St., No. 1, contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof over existing, $105,000.
- 9671 Argyle LLC, 9671 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is Metro Property Services Inc., new building roof, $56,500.
- AB Distributors Inc., 5151 Sunbeam Road, contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., roof replacement, $52,500.
- Grace Community Church of Mandarin Inc., 10938 Hood Road S., contractor is Thomas May Construction Co., new building roof, $20,000.
- Verizon, 6337 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 8, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $7,000.
- 9 Round 30 Min Kickbox Fitness, 716 New Berlin Road, No. 11, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,500.
- CC’s Window Tint, 3047 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,300.
- MUV Medical Cannabis Dispensary, 1550 Hendricks Ave. S., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,000.
- North Florida Medical Center, 9119 Merrill Road, No. 38, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- 2019 Spring Park Jax LLC, 3850 Emerson St., contractor is Realco Recycling Co. Inc., 4,874 square feet, building demolition, $15,000.