These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Preserve at San Jose Condominium Association Inc., 8880 Old Kings Road S., No. 101, contractor is Sweetwater Restoration Inc., repair, $312,578.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Batson-Cook Co., 419,217 square feet, new parking garage with retail space, $34 million.
- SLG Investment Partnership LLC, 3233 Emerson St., contractor is Arango Billboard & Construction Co. LLC, new billboard, $60,000.
- 904 Deli Inc., 5285 Shad Road, No. 307, contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 2,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $29,950.
- LRC Properties LLC, 4345 Southpoint Blvd., contractor is Perry Roofing Inc., roof over existing, $226,000.
- Orange Park Mitsubishi, 8105 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof replacement, $108,371.
- Frances H. Ferber Trust, 8761 Perimeter Park Blvd., contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., partial roof replacement, $20,650.
- 228 Forsyth Inc., 228 E. Forsyth St., contractor is Romano Brothers Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $15,740.
- Valencia Way Apartments, 1214 Labelle St., contractor is Jenkins Roofing Inc., roof over existing, $12,809.
- SLG Investment Partnership LLC, 3233 Emerson St., contractor is Outfront Media LLC, billboard, $200,000.
- Sushi Burrito, Kazu Sushi Poke Burrito Kitchen, Poke Kitchen, 4549 Southside Blvd., No. 202, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., four permits for wall signs, $13,268.
- Seaside Charter, Turtles Nest Early Learning Center, 2100 Dunn Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $10,972.
- Beaches Specialty Group, 2550 Park St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $4,691.
- UF Health Family Medicine Crystal Spring, 11043 Crystal Springs Road, No. 14, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Jax Flippers LLC, 10850 Harts Road, contractor is Honest Construction Inc., repair, $148,750.
- Ethio Discount Foods, 2610 N. Myrtle Ave., contractor is NPS Inc., 740 square feet, building addition and repair, $35,000.