These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Peter A. Esdale, 1505 Cherry St., contractor is Coastal Contracting of North Florida Inc., 3,200 square feet, renovation, $16,550.
- City of Jacksonville, 1096 W. Sixth St., contractor is Kendale Design/Build General Contractors LLC, 2,500 square feet, MaliVai Washington Youth Foundation renovation, $160,000.
- Wayfair Inc., 13483 103rd St., contractor is The Conlan Co., 16,280 square feet, office build-out, $5 million.
- Winsupply Inc., 6282 Imeson Road, No. 1, contractor is Hy-Tek Material Handling Inc., install storage system, $950,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Narducci Dental Group, 2810 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., 994 square feet, renovation, $151,000.
- Megas Appraisal Group Inc., 2105 Park St., No. 2, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 950 square feet, interior renovation, $75,000.
- North Florida Ob/Gyn LLC, 6885 Belfort Oaks Place, No. 300, contractor is Royal Construction, 5,408 square feet, interior renovation, $48,240.
- Taco Bell, 11646 San Jose Blvd., contractor is C.W. Hayes Construction Co., dining and restroom renovation, $275,000.
- Chick-fil-A, 9398 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Stansell Properties & Development LLC, new dumpster enclosure, $20,457.
- Artesia at Gran Park Apartments, 13504 Citicard Way, contractor is TurnKey Construction Planners Inc., new building roof, $70,000.