These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Timuquana Country Club Inc., 4028 Timuquana Road, contractor is The Angelo Group Inc., 7,608 square feet, kitchen and dining room renovation, $2.9 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Fit Medical Group One LLC, 14215 Spartina Court, Nos. 200 and 300, contractor is Northeast Florida Contracting Inc., two permits for tenant build-out, $360,000.
- Bento Asian Kitchen, 50 Riverside Ave., No. 701, contractor is GDP DesignBuild LLC, 2,650 square feet, tenant build-out, $689,888.
School, Library, Other Educational
- First Baptist Academy of Jacksonville Inc., 2300 Bartram Road, No. 7, contractor is Fickling Construction Inc., 5,531 square feet, tenant build-out, $490,699.
- Faben OBGYN, 4425 Merrimac Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall and monument signs, $15,234.
- Starbucks, 11222 Beach Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., ground sign, $14,520.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 9770 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Michael’s Rug Studio, M, 7999 Philips Highway, No. 306, contractor is Taylor Sign and Design Inc., wall sign, $1,700.
- Baptist Behavioral Health, 4844 Deer Lake Drive W., No. 101, contractor is Taylor Sign and Design Inc., wall sign, $1,000.