These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Baytree on Baymeadows Apartments, 9701 Old Baymeadows Road, contractor is Big Gator Construction Co. Inc., five permits for siding replacement, $20,500.
- The Plaza Condominium Association at Berkman Plaza Inc., 400 E. Bay St., contractor is Valcourt Exterior Building Services of Florida L.C., exterior building repair, $1.26 million.
- Waste Pro USA, 2940 Strickland St., contractor is J.R. Leonard Construction Co., addition to existing natural gas fueling station, $280,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Cobb & Gonzalez P.A., 4651 Salisbury Road, No. 200, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., 3,734 square feet, tenant build-out, $176,343.
- Jacksonville Dental Specialists, 11512 Lake Mead Ave., No. 523, contractor is Thomas May Construction Co., 5,362 square feet, renovation, $51,500.
- Bentley, 7137 Bonneval Road, contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design Inc., monument sign, $4,800.
- Atlantic Self Storage, 7490 Gate Parkway, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,800.
- Recovery Keys, 6100 Greenland Road, No. 201, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Cold Stone Creamery, 9990 Southside Blvd., contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
- JF Petroleum Group, 11471 Columbia Park Drive W., contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,700.