These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- George Raymond Davenport Life Estate, 2220 Corporate Square Blvd., contractor is Interior Buildouts Inc., renovation, $131,529.
- Venture Professional Center Condominium Association Inc., 10365 Hood Road S., No. 100, contractor is Country Times Construction Inc., repair, $31,695.
- Whataburger, 8840 Beach Blvd., contractor is C.W. Hayes Construction Co., repair, $20,298.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Global Outreach Charter Academy Inc., 8985 Lone Star Road, contractor is Blue Ocean Construction Inc., extend covered walk, $32,769.
- 1st Coast Cargo, 1400 Eastport Road, Truck Entrance, 1400 Eastport Road, contractor is i2 Visual Inc., three permits for wall and ground signs, $4,000.
- Wells Fargo, 5175 Lenox Ave., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,000.