These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued June 8 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Saddle Brook Landings, 3014 Bicentennial Drive, No. 5000, contractor is Live Oak Contracting LLC, foundation for three-story, 30-unit building, $250,000.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Batson-Cook Co., Mayo Building third- and fourth-floor corridor and lobby renovation, $1 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Agape Community Health Center Inc., 1680 Dunn Ave., No. 38, contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, 1,965 square feet, pharmacy tenant build-out, $263,500.
- AJ Wells Roofing & Construction, 3625 Rogero Road, No. 200, contractor is AJ Wells Roofing & Construction, 3,771 square feet, tenant build-out, $135,00
- Wynnfield Lakes, Distinctive Luxury Living (904) 646-4868, 12337 Wynnfield Lakes Drive, contractor is Oakhurst Signs, ground sign, $17,144.
- Truist, 9610 Hutchinson Park Drive, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- Sunshine Health, 5115 Normandy Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,000.