These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued June 21 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Seaton Preserve, 1173 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Associated Construction Products Inc., construct retaining walls, $153,214.
- Duval Fence Inc., 5151 Sunbeam Road, No. 13, contractor is Blue Ocean Construction Inc., 2,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $106,230.
- Westside Industrial Park, 8558 Westside Industrial Drive, contractor is Equity Builders of Florida LLC, relocate emergency lighting for new rack layout and office renovation, $58,937.
Office, Bank, Professional
- City of Jacksonville, 1270 E. Beaver St., contractor is The Haskell Co., 220,880 square feet, two permits for Jaguars’ Sports Performance Center complex and indoor practice field, $24.4 million.
- Community First Credit Union, 11200 San Jose Blvd., No. 105, contractor is Brown Enterprises, two permits for wall signs, $12,156.
- IDEA Public Schools, 2354 University Blvd. N., contractor is White Sign Co. LLC, wall sign, $10,342.
- Hydro Infusions, Functional Medicine Med Spa, 14797 Philips Highway, No. 201, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $7,700.
- First Coast Vets Animal Hospital, 9430 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $6,870.
- Cleaners, 11018 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 101, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,770.
- West Jacksonville Church of God in Christ, Educational Dream Center, 3838 Firestone Road, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,766.
- Cedar Creek Villas, 5821 San Juan Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $3,384.
- JPAR Real Estate, 9700 Philips Highway, No. 106, contractor is Brown Enterprises, wall sign, $1,825.
- Extra Space Storage, 3780 Kori Road, contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,200.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!