The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• La Esperanza, 3800 University Blvd. S., alterations and repairs, eight permits, $400,000.
• Clara White Mission, 2711 Edison Ave., contractor is AJP Consulting & Construction, 624 square feet, Riverside North Community Center, expansion of existing kitchen, $75,000.
Office, bank, professional
• Holland & Knight, 50 N. Laura St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 45,931 square feet, floors 38-40, interior demolition with build-out permit to follow, three permits, $45,000.
• HomeSmart, 5276 Blanding Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Signal Point Systems Inc., 4,878 square feet, tenant build-out, $86,598.
• Villas at Nocatee, 214 and 222 Wingstone Drive, contractor is Standard Pacific of Florida GP Inc., two permits, $397,390.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!