The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• La Esperanza, 3800 University Blvd. S., alterations and repairs, eight permits, $400,000.
• Clara White Mission, 2711 Edison Ave., contractor is AJP Consulting & Construction, 624 square feet, Riverside North Community Center, expansion of existing kitchen, $75,000.
Office, bank, professional
• Holland & Knight, 50 N. Laura St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 45,931 square feet, floors 38-40, interior demolition with build-out permit to follow, three permits, $45,000.
• HomeSmart, 5276 Blanding Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Signal Point Systems Inc., 4,878 square feet, tenant build-out, $86,598.
• Villas at Nocatee, 214 and 222 Wingstone Drive, contractor is Standard Pacific of Florida GP Inc., two permits, $397,390.