Perry-McCall Construction Inc.
6104 S. Gazebo Park Place, Jacksonville
(904) 591-1344 | perry-mccall.com
Year founded: 1989
Principals: Wayne McCall, Heath McCall, Carson McCall
Specialty: Health care, multifamily, manufacturing, K-12 and higher education, high-rise, parking
Full-time employees: 150
2019 gross revenue: $466 million
2020 gross revenue: $621 million
Largest project started in 2020: Wolfson Hospital Critical Care and Baptist Arrival Tower, $146 million
- Wolfson Children’s Hospital Critical Care and Baptist Arrival Tower. A $146 million, 223,131-square-foot project in partnership with DPR Construction.
- Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center Tower. A $136.9 million, 333,000-square-foot project in partnership with DPR Construction.
- UF Health North Emergency Department and Medical Office Building. $60.1 million and 210,000 square feet.
- University of Florida Heavener Football Training Facility. $68 million and 140,000 square feet.
- UF Health Proton Therapy Institute. $91 million and 98,465 square feet.
Click here for Top Contractor No. 5
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!