Perry-McCall Construction Inc.
6104 S. Gazebo Park Place, Jacksonville
(904) 591-1344 | perry-mccall.com
Year founded: 1989
Principals: Wayne McCall, Heath McCall, Carson McCall
Specialty: Health care, multifamily, manufacturing, K-12 and higher education, high-rise, parking
Full-time employees: 150
2019 gross revenue: $466 million
2020 gross revenue: $621 million
Largest project started in 2020: Wolfson Hospital Critical Care and Baptist Arrival Tower, $146 million
- Wolfson Children’s Hospital Critical Care and Baptist Arrival Tower. A $146 million, 223,131-square-foot project in partnership with DPR Construction.
- Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center Tower. A $136.9 million, 333,000-square-foot project in partnership with DPR Construction.
- UF Health North Emergency Department and Medical Office Building. $60.1 million and 210,000 square feet.
- University of Florida Heavener Football Training Facility. $68 million and 140,000 square feet.
- UF Health Proton Therapy Institute. $91 million and 98,465 square feet.
Click here for Top Contractor No. 5