4615 U.S. 17, No. 1, Fleming Island
904-284-8321 | carltonconstruction.net
Year founded: 2005
Principals: Matt Carlton, founder
Specialty: Design-build and construction management
Full-time employees: 21
2019 gross revenue: $12 million
2020 gross revenue: $31.1 million
Largest project started in 2020: Latitude Margaritaville Watersound Phase 1 and 2 amenities design-build, $26 million
- Latitude Margaritaville Watersound. Phase 1 and 2 amenities for the active adult community. The third project and second design-build for Minto Communities.
- St. Johns River waterfront private residence. Restoring a Charleston-style mansion, built in 1911, and adding space to bring the final footprint to more than 25,000 square feet.
- WheelHouse Storage. Luxury garage condominiums.
- The Beach Shack. Ponte Vedra beachfront private residence featuring a retractable hydraulic staircase for hosting events in the dining and living spaces.
- The Clay Theatre. Built in 1937, the design-build project renovated the historic landmark into a modern event venue in Green Cove Springs.
Click here for Top Contractor No. 15