Development Today: Honda at the Avenues to renovate
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 13, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. April 17, 2023
- Southern Impression Homes LLC, 11455-11485 Oakfield Court, contractor is CKF Construction Services LLC, 24,000 square feet, six new quadraplex buildings, $1.35 million.
- Bainbridge at Nocatee, 440 Burbank Ave., contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., install retaining wall, $239,000.
- The Residence at Enso, 3650 Enso Way, contractor is Elkins Construction LLC, monument sign structure, $150,000.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision, 7500 Centurion Parkway, contractor is Fickling Construction Inc., CXE Laboratory relocation, $767,972.
- Duck Duck Rooter Plumbing & Septic, 4567 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall and cabinet replacement with EMC board on existing pole sign, $28,300.
- Enso, 3650 Enso Way, contractor is Elkins Construction LLC, monument sign, $15,000.
- Sadler Trace, 2554 Bethel Road, contractor is SignJive LLC, ground sign, $2,400.
- Morris Manor Apartments, 9050 Norfolk Blvd., contractor is Brown Enterprises, wall sign, $2,000.
- Honda at the Avenues, 11333 Philips Highway, contractor is PRO Building Systems Inc., 36,444 square feet, renovation, $1.02 million.