Art Mead elected; Craig Hamilton joins RW Wealth; Heritage Capital Group hires Quackenbush, Flaris.
Promotions, hirings and happenings for business people in Northeast Florida. Send items to [email protected]
• The Fiorentino Group named Chief Operations Officer Tammy LeMaster and Vice President Tiffany McKinley as partners and shareholders in the government relations and business development firm. LeMaster has been with the Jacksonville-based group since its founding in 2002 and is responsible for all operating and financial aspects of the firm. McKinley joined in 2006 and provides support to the lobbying team and its clients by managing firm issues and priorities. They join founder and President Marty Fiorentino and principals Joe Mobley and Mark Pinto Jr. as shareholders.
• The American Waterways Operators elected Art Mead as chairman of the national trade association for the U.S. tugboat, towboat and barge industry. Mead is the vice president and chief counsel of Crowley Maritime Corp.
• Craig Hamilton joined RW Wealth as senior vice president of marketing, providing investment advisory services. Hamilton is a former financial consultant at Merrill Lynch and finance manager at AT&T.
Heritage Capital Group Inc. hired Katie Quackenbush and Rob Flaris as marketing managers. Quackenbush was data and marketing manager at Advanced Direct Marketing Services and Flaris was marketing manager for J&W Heating and Air.
• Lindsay Sheffield was promoted to director of administration and member services at Freedom Boat Club. Sheffield is responsible for managing the marketing and accounting departments and member and partner communications. She joined the club in 2018 as director of client and community relations.
• Crowley Logistics named Bob Goldenberg vice president of commercial operations. He leads the worldwide organization’s supply chain logistics for retail, apparel, perishable, pharmaceutical, breakbulk and general cargo clients. Goldenberg joined Crowley in 2019 as vice president, global business development after almost six years as global procurement director with ECU Worldwide and more than 23 years as owner of Econocaribe Consolidators Inc.