The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits issued by the city.
- The Preserve at San Jose, 8849 Old Kings Road S., contractor is SweetWater Restoration Inc., fire-damage repair to three units, $212,835.
- Plaza Gate, 8300 Plaza Gate Lane, No. 1134, contractor is Willis Contractors LLC, siding installation/repair, eight permits, $40,000.
Office, bank, professional
- Haven Hospice, 9143 Philips Highway, No. 480, contractor is East Coast Construction Services, 5,000 square feet, interior tenant build-out, $96,425.
- Carvana LLC, 4777 Lenoir Ave., contractor is Childers Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., $62,000.
School, library, other educational
- Episcopal School of Jacksonville, 4455 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Carlton Construction Inc., renovation to existing weight room, $81,000.
- The Sheik Sandwiches and Subs, 9720 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is The Sign Depot of NFL Inc., $22,000.
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse, 4784 Town Center Parkway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., five permits, $13,360.
- Travel Camp RV Sales, Service, Parts & More, 7505 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs, $8,400.
- Ikea Property Inc., 7801 Gate Parkway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two signs for commercial information, $4,000.
- Burrito Gallery, 21 E. Adams St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., skull logo, $2,300.
- Kwik Way, 7818 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Suncoast Industrial & Construction Services, 4,160 square feet, canopy over gas pumps, $70,000.
- Myrtle Crab Shack, 1452 Myrtle Ave. N., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 2,600 square feet, tenant build-out, $26,500.