These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Club at Charter Pointe, 5501 University Club Blvd. N., contractor is Atlas Construction and Management LLC, repair fire damage, $72,000.
- Bryan and Brandi Peck, 757 St. Johns Bluff Road N., No. 217, contractor is Boutwell Design Build Contracting LLC, renovate mezzanine, $30,000.
- Rick Warming, 4730 Spring Glen Road, contractor is The Herron Group LLC, 3,200 square feet, new building, $75,000.
- Heritage on the River Apartments, 4375 Confederate Point Road, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $34,632.
- Family Dollar, 4594 Sunbeam Road, contractor is HJB Construction Inc., foundation only, $431,250.
- CVS, 6005 St. Augustine Road, contractor is Vision Contractors Inc., alterations, $108,234.
- Jax Jewelry & Pawn Inc., 517 Cassat Ave., contractor is KLT Construction Inc., 3,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $62,000.
- Mandarin North Land Trust, 11531 San Jose Blvd., No. 15, contractor is Target Contractors Inc., alterations, $25,000.
- PKOS 6 LLC, 4790 Walgreen Road, contractor is EM Enterprises General Contractors Inc., new cell tower, $280,000.