These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Fusion Rental Community LLC, 8283 Baymeadows Road E., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 555,079 square feet, four permits for new buildings, $1.78 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- VyStar Credit Union, 13680 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., 2,905 square feet, new branch building, $1.5 million.
- McDonald’s, 8808 Beach Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Stansell Properties & Development LLC, interior renovation, $124,095.
- Wingstop, 9416 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Adkins Construction Co. LLC, 1,899 square feet, tenant build-out, $70,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 303 N. Laura St., contractor is National Building Contractors of Georgia, Jacksonville Main Library roof restoration, $470,000.
- 12th Street Trust, 635 E. 12th St., contractor is Building Unlimited Roofing & Solar Inc., roof replacement, $30,000.
- McDonald’s, 7116 Bonneval Road, contractor is Peak Professional Contractors LLC, two permits for menu boards, $18,750.
- McDonald’s, 11320 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Peak Professional Contractors LLC, four permits for menu boards, $15,000.
- My Neighborhood Storage Center.com, Self-Storage, 1725 Landon Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three permits for wall and ground signs, $9,800.
- Champs Sports, 9402 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four permits for wall and projecting signs, $4,500.
- CBD Cafe, 11018 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 123, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Lush Cosmetics, St. Johns Town Center, 4813 River City Drive, No. 149, contractor is Hanson Construction and Renovation LLC, renovation, $73,439.
- Lush Cosmetics, The Avenues mall, 10300 Southside Blvd., No. 1550, contractor is Hanson Construction and Renovation LLC, renovation, $49.989.