These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- First Florida Credit Union, 11467 San Jose Blvd., No. 1, contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, 500 square feet, add canopy, $5,000.
- 121 Atlantic Place LLC, 121 W. Forsyth St., contractor is International Management Co. LLC, 960 square feet, tenant build-out, $32,763.
- Women’s Help Center Inc., 6210 Samuel Wells Drive, contractor is The Neill Co. LLC, roof replacement, $21,000.
- VyStar Credit Union, 13680 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Brown Enterprises, three permits for monument, wall and canopy signs, $36,500.
- Walmart, 13490 Beach Blvd., contractor is Powerhouse Retail Services LLC, add online grocery pickup equipment and canopy, renovations, $63,763.
- Spartina 449, 4742 River City Drive, No. 113, contractor is Interior Buildouts Inc., 2,125 square feet, tenant build-out, $118,000.
- T-Mobile, 5521 Chronicle Court, contractor is SouthShore Communications LLC, cell tower equipment upgrade, $65,000.
- T-Mobile, 5840 Timuquana Road, contractor is SouthShore Communications LLC, cell tower equipment upgrade, $65,000.