These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Fusion Rental Community LLC, 8283 Baymeadows Road E., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 3,483 square feet, two permits for pavilions, $200,000.
- Merrill Oaks Apartments, 2791 Woolery Drive, contractor is Ram Jack Foundation Repair, foundation repair, $16,288.
- The Moorings Condominium Association Inc., 14750 Beach Blvd., contractor is Florida Certified Contractors LLC, stucco repair, $20,000.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is DPR Construction Inc., mechanical, electrical and plumbing upgrades, $1 million.
- Spectrum Logistics Inc., 11637 Camden Road, No. 1, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., 7,893 square feet, tenant build-out, $150,000.
- Dupuy Storage Florida LLC, 5330 W. Fifth St., contractor is The Ken Bratney Co., 728 square feet, alteration, $116,710.
- The Hawthorne Apartments, 8150 Point Meadows Drive, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., ground sign, $6,500.
- Dana Safety Supply, 561 Stevens St., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,749.
- O2B Kids!, Welcome, 11217 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Dowling Signs of North Central Florida LLC, two permits for wall sign, $2,400.
- T-Mobile, 9671 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is Ticon Inc., 2,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $210,000.