These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- USIC LLC, 2603 Port Industrial Drive, contractor is Spinner Construction Inc., 5,080 square feet, tenant build-out, $195,000.
- Navy Federal Credit Union, 6100 Collins Road, contractor is Scherer Construction Inc., 6,500 square feet, interior renovation and roof replacement, $941,597.
- 121 Financial Credit Union, 9700 Touchton Road, contractor is Forshee Contracting Services LLC, restroom renovation, $119,000.
- Another Broken Egg, 11949 Atlantic Blvd., No. 105, contractor is Target Contractors Inc., 3,300 square feet, shell space renovation, $59,275.
- Peloton, 4813 River City Drive, No. 107, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., two permits for wall and projection signs, $17,000.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 7200 Normandy Blvd., No. 14, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,450.
- Edgewood Pub, 917 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Target Contractors Inc., 2,370 square feet, interior demolition, $15,000.