These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Lofts at Murray Hill, 840 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., three permits for knee wall and dumpster enclosures, $100,000.
- Jinko Solar, 4660 POW-MIA Memorial Parkway, No. 200, contractor is Hoffman Commercial Construction LLC, install chemical storage room, $81,300.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc., 347 Riverside Ave., contractor is Gilbane Building Co., two permits for office building and parking structure, $145 million.
- Hotworx, 4413 Town Center Parkway, No. 209, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 2,110 square feet, renovation, $166,349.
- Atlantic Self Storage, 7490 Gate Parkway, contractor is CNS Signs Inc., ground sign, $10,000.
- North Jacksonville Medical Center, 3160 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $6,400.
- Nakhleh Suha Trust, 1716, 1722, 1726, 1736, 1736 University Blvd. S., contractor is Brown Enterprises, ground sign with tenant panels, $6,190.
- D Factory Direct Kitchen & Bath, 9825 San Jose Blvd., No. 13, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Golden Halo Body Arts, 8638 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Dermatology Specialists of North Florida, 11512 Lake Mead Ave., No. 401, contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,000.