These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday and Saturday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Laurel Pointe Apartments, 3000 Coronet Lane, contractor is Able Construction Group Inc., 775 square feet, new fitness center building, $96,875.
- Lighthouse Jax LLC, 9047 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Cohen Construction Inc., four permits for exterior stairs, $30,000.
- Big Pike Enterprises LLC, 582 Nixon St., contractor is Burkhalter Wrecking Inc., 3,150 square feet, partial warehouse demolition, $17,825.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Quest Diagnostics Inc., 8384 Baymeadows Road, No. 1, contractor is International Management Co. LLC, 4,148 square feet, tenant build-out, $287,000.
- IPCP Spring Lake VI LLC, 8651 Baypine Road, No. 115, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 3,341 square feet, tenant build-out, $183,505.
- O’Steens Pharmacy, 757 Edgewood Ave. N., contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., building facade renovation, $99,757.
- Jacksonville University Dolphin Pointe Landing Health Sciences Complex, 5491 Dolphin Pointe Blvd., contractor is Brown Enterprises, ground sign, $50,000.
- Pet Paradise, Boarding, Day Camp, Grooming and Veterinary Care, 5140 University Blvd. W., contractor is Don Bell Signs Inc., ground sign, $20,000.