These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 3, 4 and 6 by the city of Jacksonville.
- IDCE Realty, 7240 Golden Wings Road, Building 300, contractor is R. Hartwig Construction LLC, 10,010 square feet, building with build-out, $1.25 million.
- IDCE Realty, 7240 Golden Wings Road, Building 200, contractor is R. Hartwig Construction LLC, 9,800 square feet, shell building, $450,000.
- Florida Blue, 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway, Building 800, contractor is Danis Builders LLC, six stories, 174,879 square feet, interior demolition for later renovation, $300,000.
Office, Bank Professional
- Gunster, 1 Independent Drive W., 22nd and 23rd floors, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 19,281 square feet per floor to total 38,562 square feet, $2,653,000.
- Fortegra, 10751 Deerwood Park Blvd., second and third floors, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 54,000 square feet, $1,764,933.
- LandSouth Construction, 4233 Pablo Professional Court, No. 101, contractor is Moducomm Development Inc., 2,500 square feet, tenant build-out of second-floor office space, $158,000.
Compiled by Karen Brune Mathis