These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 9 by the city of Jacksonville.
- UF Health Jacksonville, 655 W. Eighth St., contractor is Commercial Construction Services Inc., 1,500 square feet, linen room renovation, $70,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Kimley-Horn and Associates Inc., 12740 Gran Bay Parkway W., No. 2350, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc.,16,100 square feet, second-floor remodeling, $300,000.
- Full Circle Jax, 6885 Belfort Oaks Place, No. 210, contractor is Garrison Construction Inc., 1,960 square feet, tenant build-out, birthing center, $78,800.
- Wells Business Park, 3625 Rogero Road, contractor is A.J. Wells Roofing & Construction, ground sign, $8,500.
- T-Mobile, 11200 San Jose Blvd., No. 102, contractor is 75 Lighting & Signs LLC, two wall signs, $4,400.
- Play Factory and Cafe, 12233 Sago Ave. W., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,445.
- Sourdough Bakery, Community Loaves, Breakfast Lunch, Bakery, 1116 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Spectrum Signs and Graphics Inc., wall signs, $2,000.
Compiled by Karen Brune Mathis